I’m a digital marketer with ten years of experience in e-commerce, particularly in fashion retail, with extensive experience in CRM as well as social media, SEO, affiliate marketing, and display advertising.
I combine an analytics-oriented approach to driving business initiatives with a deep background in technical and creative execution across digital spaces.
I bring a tactical foundation of knowledge and a holistic understanding of digital experience to various touchpoints while comfortably navigating high-level strategy.
I’m efficient and thoughtful about delivering insights and driving effective initiatives.
I pride myself on developing strategy that centers long-term goals and cultivates deeper audience relationships, while maintaining an agile approach to day-to-day business.
I champion data and believe that analytics should be insightful — giving us opportunities to dig deeper, learn, and adapt with confidence.
- Extensive practical experience with analytics tools and a variety of exposure to social, email marketing, CRM platforms/ESPs/CDPs, and other platforms. Experienced with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Klaviyo, Attentive, Braze, MailChimp, Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cheetah Digital, Wunderkind, Algonomy/RichRelevance, Marketo, and many others.
- Excel at translating between creative, product, and development teams + business needs. Leaders across business units from engineering to marketing deeply value my ability to communicate while switching between contexts, and empower teams to work together to launch with agility, efficiency, and confidence.
- Experienced using data-backed insights to inform design & content strategies. Excel at working with data to answer questions and find solutions.
- Extensive experience leading and managing internal teams, as well as external partners. Thoughtful, inclusive, considerate, and effective as a leader and partner. A believer in process, innovating and implementing systems that enable teams to do their best work. I cultivate and mentor direct reports while empowering external vendors to do their most efficient work as extensions of my team.
- Experience with directing and managing end-to-end content production and execution for social, email, SMS, and push. Very comfortable with Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite. Moderate experience with video production / editing for social content.
Saks OFF 5TH
Sr. Manager, CRM | Aug 2022 – present
- Lead the CRM team, owning cross-channel personalization roadmap and daily production flows across email, SMS, and push. Drive list growth and capture strategy, supporting loyalty program growth.
- Develop test-and-learn plans encompassing segmentation, A/B testing, and incrementality testing.
- Partner with DVP & VP to design and present insights on channel growth and performance for internal audiences. Serve as a thought partner and internal SME to educate and champion the business relevance of personalization.
- Manage effective relationships with 5+ external vendors and agencies. Partner cross-functionally with internal analytics, merchandising, creative, development, loyalty, and product teams to deliver on projects and business goals.
- Mentor a 4-person team, managing 2 direct reports and also overseeing a freelance developer.
- Elevate full-channel holistic CRM performance from a strategic perspective. Architect program structure and uplift business priorities by accelerating internal and external partnerships, empowering initiatives to launch with speed and efficiency.
- Worked with data engineering team to implement and integrate a CDP across martech stack, serving as an internal power user and educator on utilizing segment-based insights on valuable audiences to drive business performance.
CRM Manager | Feb 2022 – Aug 2022
- I owned the CRM program across email, SMS, and direct mail. I developed and implemented retention marketing strategies in line with best practices.
- I managed and oversaw production of daily batch-and-blast campaigns. I also implemented and analyzed opportunities for automated journeys to create efficiencies in daily production.
- I created roadmaps for A/B testing. I identified customer segmentation opportunities for personalized messaging.
- I owned regular reporting on KPIs and program performance.
- I closely managed one direct report, and partnered with global teams on strategy and implementations.
Kenneth Cole Productions
CRM Manager | May 2018 – Feb 2022, promoted from Consumer Intelligence Analyst + freelance SEO
- I managed our email program, CRM strategy, and oversaw our editorial/promotional calendars from high-level strategy down to execution.
- I worked cross-functionally to execute brand and commerce conversations across consumer-facing touchpoints, including affiliate marketing, SEO/SEM, paid social, display advertising, SMS, and email.
- I drove reporting and audience insights for performance marketing and digital initiatives. I analyzed the consumer and connected audience insights to strategy that supported digital business through performance as well as owned-and-operated, organic channels.
- I partnered with internal and external creative and dev teams on all things data and digital, and managed agency relationships to execute day-to-day strategies and operations.
- I provided support for SEO and consumer-facing digital copy. I managed direct reports, interns, and freelance resources.
Uye Surana Lingerie
Creative Coordinator / Social Media Manager | Feb 2015 – December 2017, promoted from intern
- I owned and developed all social and marketing strategy. I helped build the brand’s reach while refining and articulating its mission of authentic inclusivity.
- I integrated analysis from my hands-on experience running ecommerce operations, utilizing insights to generate new marketing initiatives, optimize digital merchandising and web design, and inform the creative aspects of social content.
- I created content for and managed all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, Wanelo, YouTube, etc), focusing on audience growth and increasing engagement.
- I refined the influencer relations program, devised PR pitches and managed contact list research and sample requests, and worked in various customer-facing capacities.
- I managed email marketing, promotional campaigns, and product launches, often on tight deadlines. I assisted with photography, graphic and web design, and digital ad placement for these launches. I identified opportunities for stronger branding (and improved conversions) within campaigns and their execution.
- I refined internal and external materials, including a full overhaul of the brand’s site and product copy, policies, and navigational structure. I instituted a clear, enticing, recognizable communication style and channeled the brand’s voice through every detail from contact forms to store policy and product. My efforts optimized branding and expanded conversion opportunities while improving user experience.
- I designed press pitches, lookbooks, and other promotional materials for end consumers, journalists, stylists, and stockists.
- I oversaw a team of up to three subordinates at a time. I coordinated and shot photoshoots and video shoots for social channels, editorial production, and the brand’s original blog.
- Finally, I planned, cast, directed, designed, and managed the execution, content and fulfillment of the brand’s crowdfunding campaign, which overfunded and received positive press coverage.
- My work directly contributed to year-over-year audience, sales, and conversion growth.
Selected features on the brand and my experiences: Refinery29 | Nylon |
Freelance Writer + Social Media Editor
- I have experience formulating sustainable, creative strategy and content plans for social media.
- I’m thorough, quick, and detail-oriented with creating images and written content that embody brand voices while engaging audiences on an intimate, personable level.
- I have a background working with a variety of clients, from small start-up brands to individual creative projects to editorial settings with a wide and vibrant existing reach.
- Experience styling, directing, managing, and otherwise working on production for editorial, social, and ecommerce photography.
NYLON Magazine Shop
Ecommerce Buyer & Merchandiser | May 2014 – August 2014 (Internship)
- I helped refine the shop’s ecommerce presentation, instituting a consistent style guide for merchandising and site copy.
- I pitched prospective brands and maintained contact lists, communications, and lookbook selections.
- I handled sample management and helped plan and coordinate shoots for new arrivals and featured merchandise. I also was selected and entrusted with assistant styling features on our merchandise for the print edition of the magazine.
- I made selections for new merchandise, balancing data-backed analytics with a feel for the Nylon brand and customer.
- I was given leadership roles over the rest of the intern team, overseeing collaborative efforts and managing workflow in the absence of my supervisor.
New York University
Media, Culture, and Communication BS Program | Steinhardt Scholar | 2011 – 2015
My studies specialized in visual communication and digital media. I took courses relating to fashion branding, social and cause-related marketing, and consumer psychology.